CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fab 5 Friday, Plus a Bonus



Since it's Friday, here is a list of some of my favorite things....

My Van
I know this officially means I'm old and uncool, but I LOVE my van! It makes having two kids easier. I really love the automatic doors...especially when it's raining and I have both kids and a cart full of groceries!  And, the best part is that Evan thinks it's the coolest ride on the road, and his opinion matters the most! :-)
Playtex Drop-Ins
These make my life so much easier! These were the only bottles that Evan would take, and Elliott has proven to love them just as much.  They are so easy to take care of and since I can't make it one day without them, I decided to put them on my Fab 5 list!



Shopping Cart/High Chair Cover
This is also saving my life these days!  Shopping carts and restaurant high chairs are so nasty! This little jewel keeps Elliott germ-free when we're "out and about" and then when we get home, I can just toss it in the washer! I absolutely LOVE this item!



Words With Friends
This is my newest addiction on my Iphone!  It's a Scrabble-like word game that you play with friends -- thus the name!  My username is "eemommy" if there are any other players out there! :-)


My Stand Mixer
I got my stand mixer as a wedding gift, but have only put it to use in the last few months. I love using it when I bake which is fairly often these days since Evan, Elliott, and I have a new found love for Funfetti cupcakes with Rainbow Chip icing! :-)

And, as an added bonus, since it's Fab 5 Friday, I'd like to wish a Happy Birthday to my friend Lesley!
Thanks for being a fabulous friend!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend!

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm with you on the van...it may not be "cool" but it makes my life tons easier--especially since no one has to touch each other!ha! I can't belive the app knocking live didn't make the cut:)

Erica Simpson said...

We are using the platex bottles again! We loved them and I hope Madelyn will too! Love you!

Lesley said...

I don't know how you lived before the stand mixer! So glad you finally got it out of the box!

You know I'm w/you on the shopping cart cover!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Melissa said...

If I had an excuse to have a van, I would so get one!! Love yours!!
I'm thinking a stand mixer is going on my Christmas list this year...

Jessica M said...

I have a stand mixer also, and I love it!!!! I am also seriously considering joining the minivan club!

Emily V. said...

Love all your choices. I think the van is so versitale, however I just can't seem to take the plunge. Although I will be 30 soon so now that's I'll officially be in the OLD club why should it matter. right? Kidding!

Brittany said...

Van - WANT one!! Blake refuses!!

And word with friends -- yep, I'm addicted!

DeAnna said...

So funny because I was just thinking the other day of what my next fab 5 list would be and had already decided on the van and the playtex bottles! :) Love both of them!! So glad I listened to you girls and got those bottles. I think I need to talk to you about the shopping cart cover. Mine is so hard to get on the cart that I gave up on using it after a couple times with Isaac.

The Alexander Family of 4! said...

We are thinking about getting a van for convenience, but am still not 100% convinced I should be driving a van! I love my stand mixer. I actually have a cabinet for my syand mixer. When I pull on its lever the mixer pops right up to my level! Love it! Hope you are enjoying your summer!

Staffanne said...

Love my mixer...it is GREAT! Love shopping cart covers too!

Brittany said...

oh yeah and i am a playtex drop in lover too!!!!!!!