Matching Outfits for my Boys
There are so many things about being the Mommy of two little boys that I love! One of my most favorite things is getting to dress them alike! What can I say....I LOVE IT! :-) Elliott is big enough now that I can actually find things that are identical for them. And, if I can't find matching clothes, I find just as much joy in finding coordinating outfits. I'm sure they'll hate me for it one day, but for now, Evan loves it when his baby brother matches him!
The People Puzzler
This is one of my favorite hobbies! I love to read People magazine, but my favorite part of it all is working the crossword puzzle in the back! I think it's because a crossword puzzle based on pop culture is the only kind I'm smart enough to actually finish! Ha! Another plus is that a few times a year the makers create an entire book filled with puzzlers! Shaun and I usually each get one because we love working them so much! We're cool like that!
Internet Banking/Online Bill Pay
I LOVE paying my bills online. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I actually sat down and wrote out a check and then used a stamp to mail it myself! I love that I have all my bills already entered in the computer and that all I have to do is go in and enter the amounts to pay. It saves me so much time, and that makes me happy!
I LOVE TARGET! There's not a lot more to say than that, but it's really one of my favorite places! I love that I can find trendy and reasonably-priced clothes for my family and buy cleaning products, diapers, and milk all in one location! :-) And, I love the Target brand diapers and bottle liners!
Pacifier Clips
These are some of my favorites too. I think I now have one of these to match almost every color outfit that Elliott has! :-) I love that they have his initial or monogram on them and that they keep his paci in a convenient place...attached to him! I have ordered ours from this website, but I think Aimee is also making them now too! They are a must have if you have a child with a pacifier addiction like mine! :-)
Well, there you have it! Another "Fab 5" list! Hope everyone has a great weekend!










7 comments:
OMG, thanks for the shout out! :) Can't get over how big Elliott is getting! As usual, adorable pics of 2 of the cutest boys. Btw, I agree 100% with the on-line bill pay!
I am also a huge fan of dressing my boys a like. It doesn't even have to be church/dress-up clothes. I've been known to buy matching play clothes. Great Fab 5.
Steph is trying to convert me to automatic bill payment. I almost pay all of my bills now that way. It is way easier. Hope you're enjoying your summer!
Love, love online bill pay!! Love the pacy clips too. I am about to make some for Sophie. I made one for my nephew a few months ago. He uses the Soothies (i think that is what they are called) and my SIL can never find clips at the store for them, plus the monogrammed ones are much more cute!
At 11 and nearly 9 my boys still don't hate me if I dress them alike - although I don't do it much anymore.
Those clips are great aren't they? I'd love to buy more but I'm hoping we won't need them for too much longer!
Agree on the online bill pay!
Love all your Fab 5 this week!! I also love the new look of your blog...super cute!!
Matching outfits are the cutest!!!!
Also, I love your new blog look
Love your fab 5! Too funny that you and Shaun have separte People puzzle magazines:)
Post a Comment