Do you know why Evan is smiling?
Because last night, Evan hit his first ever homerun during our last regular-season t-ball game! Not only was it Evan's first homerun, but it was also the team's first homerun. And, to top it all off, we won the game! YAY Cardinals! It's a close call as to who was more excited about Evan's homerun...him, Shaun, or me! If you're judging by who yelled the most, then I definitley win! :-) Thankfully Dad was there with his camera!
Fixing to hit the homer!
To top it all off, Terry gave Evan the game ball! He's already plotting his first show-and-tell for first grade!
Way to go Evan! We are SO proud of you!





14 comments:
Yeah Evan! Way to go!
Yay! Bet it won't be his last!
Super exciting!! I'm sure Evan was on cloud nine after that game! Hopefully he and the team will take that homerun hitting to the tournament games!!
Go Evan!
Way to go Evan! How exciting!
Yay, Evan!!
Way to go Evan! Awesome!
It's going, going - GONE!! Way to go!
Wahoo Evan! I heard him talking about his "home wun" :) today at Sunday School. I am proud as I am such a HUGE sports fan! Way to go!!!
He did such a great job! I love his picture........so proud!
That is awesome. Way to go EVAN. We love you and are so excited for him.
Great Job Evan!!!
Way to go, Evan! I am so proud of you!
That is wonderful! I love the look on Evan's face! Priceless!
Post a Comment