Okay, I did it. Since ALL of my blogging buddies are adding music to their pages, I decided to do it too. Apparently, if you all decided to jump off a bridge, I'd bail in right with you! :-) It does give me a little dose of holiday cheer when I hear the music on your pages, so I decided to give my readers the same treat.
Not much going on here. My sister, sister-in-law, niece, mom, and I went to Nashville to see the Rockettes this weekend. We had a great time, and even though I took my camera, I didn't get a picture. My mom has always wanted to see the Rockettes, so we all went in as part of her Christmas gift and took her. We also found some time to shop at Opry Mills and found some great deals. But, WOW it was crowded! I can't imagine what the stores will be like Friday if they were that bad on Saturday!
Anyway, not sure I'll post again before Thursday. Here's wishing all my blogger buddies a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for each of you and for our blogs...even if our husbands make fun of us, I love getting a sneak peek into your daily lives! Have a terrific holiday!


6 comments:
Love the music! Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, too! Love the music! You make me laugh so hard...I am not going to bail anytime soon! Sounds like our husbands think alike about the blogging thing! Doesn't slow me down though!
Audrey, Mark, me and Boyce are going Saturday to see them chicks kick up their leg. Do I need to blindfold Boyce?
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Evan, and Shaun!
Hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving. Love the music too!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment