We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We started at Mom's with her family and ended up at Shaun's mom's with her family. We will eat with Shaun's dad's family tomorrow. We ate and ate and ate! But, it was SO GOOD! Hope you all had a great day too!
Now that Thanksgiving is over, I think we've finally finished decorating. We finished up the outside yesterday and Evan and I finished his tree today. Shaun has decided not to put the icicle lights up on the house, but he did put up more lights than usual, so I figure he'll try again next year! Enjoy the pictures!
View from outside.
Close-up of the porch.
The tree with a few wrapped gifts.


10 comments:
Love the pictures! Your house looks wonderful. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Hope to see you guys soon.
Your house looks so beautiful!
I LOVE Christmas!
Your house looks great. I have my tree up but haven't ventured outside yet!
I love Evan's tree:) The outside lights look great! We did our second "drive around to look at lights" tonight, we need to come see yours on our next venture out.
Great decorations!!!
Very pretty! Evan's tree is sweet too!!
Your house looks great! I love the trees, especially Evan's!
If you want a set of those Yoga Pretzel cards, I'm happy to order them for you. Check out my website at: http://aimeeluis.mybarefootbooks.com.
I will put up a 20% off banner and you can either order online or I can do it for you and do the 20% off. Just let me know. Lesley will tell you: I'm nuts about their stuff! I've been driving her nuts - I'm a little too excited! lol
Your decorations look great! I enjoyed hanging out with you all on Wed. night; Evan is a hoot! We will have to do that more often!
It looks great! We have all of our up, I just haven't took pictures yet. Evan's tree looks good too. I'm really impressed that you have some gifts wrapped already!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! At least at your house. Everything looks beautiful!
Post a Comment