CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

More Christmas Fun

Shaun decided that we should go to the Glasgow Christmas Parade on Saturday night. We knew our good friends wouldn't want to miss out on the fun, so we invited the Cassadys and Spainhowards to go along with us. We had a great time, though I was certain my toes would be frostbitten before the parade was over. I've NEVER been to a parade that was so long, but we all had a blast and that's what was important! Enjoy the pictures.

By the way, I have no idea why the date on my camera is messed up.









6 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

How much fun! This is actually the first year we haven't gone-it was WAY too cold for me!

Jessica M said...

Looks like fun! It has been years since I have been to a parade!

Stephanie said...

I'm almost unthawed! We had fun. Mollie googled "Christmas parades in Ky" today, she wants to take in all the parades! ha!

Shanna said...

Sounds like fun!!

Staffanne said...

Glad you guys had fun! Hallie loves parades. Way to cold for me!

Heather said...

I'm sure you all had a great time. We talked about going, until we heard how long it was going to be. We decided to stay home and watch a Christmas movie.