

Today, Santa Claus came to preschool to deliver gifts to the kids. To this point, Evan had refused to sit in Santa's lap. We heard every excuse from him, but our favorite had to because he was "awergic (allergic) to Santa." Anyway, after some keen bribary, I finally convinced him that if he wanted toys from Santa he'd have to sit in his lap and tell him what he wanted. Mrs. Karen called my classroom this morning and said that Evan sat in his lap like a true champ! I know he's mine, but isn't he precious? I can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning! :-) Hope everyone is doing well. We're doing great, just busy getting ready for the holidays. They will be here (and gone) before we know it!
16 comments:
What a sweet little boy! He looks so handsome and big! We love you guys!
Whitney
He's a sweetie. I can't believe he's getting so big. We love you all more than you'll ever know.
You would never know by that HUGE smile on his face that he didn't like sitting in Santa's lap. He's so cute. Santa came to Trace's room today, too. Until today, Trace had not wanted much to do with him either, but I guess it's different when their in a room with all their friends.
He's growing up! Maybe he can convince his cousin that Santa's not so scary after all!!
Too Cute! He doesn't even look hesitant:)
How cute!! Hope you all have a great Christmas!
He is the sweetest little boy I have ever known! So glad that he got rid of his allergy to Santa! Love him!
Such a very sweet boy!
Evan is so handsome! Glad he is no longer allergic to Santa.. that is so funmy!
He is so cute! Those are great pictures by the way...I'd never guess that he wasn't Santa's biggest fan!
Thanks for the check...hope you love the cards! :)
He is definitely precious! So sweet!
He is sooo sweet! Nothing is better than getting to see Santa, and the anticipation of Christmas morning!!!
I love that boy, he is such a doll baby. I could listen to him talk all day.
This is the BEST Santa/kid picture I've ever seen. Evan is such a cutiepie... what a doll baby.
ZK took one look at Santa and said, "I skkkarrrd mommy, I skkkarrd." I didn't even know she knew the word scared... :o)
What a sweet, sweet picture. Hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas!
Love ya!!
Evan is beyond precious! I especially appreciate his tutoring us in Thomas the train 101! Love you all bunches!
Post a Comment