Evan on our balcony.


Mollie, Evan, and Macy having a cookie before Ice.

Our family inside Ice. It was FREEZING!

Evan and Mommy.
Evan and Daddy.

Evan coming down the slide. Thankfully the picture of Mommy sliding didn't turn out! :-)

The Grinch...out of ice!
The nativity...in ice!

After ICE we ate at The Cock of the Walk. Here are the kids in the giant chair!

The nativity...in ice!

After ICE we ate at The Cock of the Walk. Here are the kids in the giant chair!
Me, Maggie, and Stephanie.

The Cassadys. 

After we ate, Marty and Shaun took the big kids swimming while Stephanie, Maggie, and I shopped at Opry Mills. Then we took a stroll around the hotel to see the lights then had a snack. This morning we ended the trip with a stop at the Cracker Barrell. It seems that we always end up there! We had such a great time with such great friends! Now we're trying to get ready for the Christmas events to begin. I hope everyone has a great Christmas! I'll post new pictures on Friday!



5 comments:
Congratulations, Carol!! You beat Stephanie and got it blogged first!!
Looks like you all had a wonderful trip. I wish it could have worked out for us to have gone too but maybe next year!
Looks like FUN! I think the Opryland area is so beautiful at Christmas. We've never seen the ICE though. I'd like to do that sometime.
That looks like so much fun! I want to go see it too!
Love Opryland at Christmas time, it seems so magical!!
We had such a great time! Let me just say I am very grateful the picture of me on the train with the kids didn't make the cut! Hope you guy have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment