This week has been busy, but fun! Evan has been able to spend lots of time with his cousins. We took pictures for Sandy's and Mom's Christmas cards. Let me just say that Evan and Olivia were much more cooperative than were Evan and all of Greg's kids, but we made it, and Evan loves being with them. On Sunday, the kids were able to open gifts at Sunday School. Here are a few pictures from this week.





9 comments:
Sweet pictures! Children are so hard to photograph, but the pictures are so cute! Love the pj's!
I'm sure Evan and his cousins have so much fun together. The pj's are darling!
Cute pictures!
Cute, cute, cute!!! Hope Evan is better and fingers are okay! Loved the program! Merry Christmas!!!
I love the stripe p.j.'s!
Sweet, sweet!!
Love the pictures! I was sorry to hear Evan hurt his little finger last night. Hope he is better today. You all have a very Merry Christmas!
I love the pajama pic! Your Mom sent me one and I love it!
Merry Christmas~!
Love that boy, he is a keeper!!! Tugs at my heart every time I talk to him, and when he opened "my gift" you would have thought I spent $100. on him.
Candy for the kids $10.00
Gloves for some of the kids $8.00
Bags to put candy in $1.00
Evan's reaction priceless
Post a Comment