CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve Stop #3: The Renfro Family Christmas (David and Sandy's)

After leaving Sunfish, we stopped at home to regroup for a moment, and then headed to Shaun's parents' house for Christmas with the Renfro Family (Shaun's mom's family). We always have such a great time there. We tell funny stories, sing Christmas carols, eat (of course), and just enjoy being with Mamaw! This was the first year to have Christmas somewhere other than Mamaw's house, but it actually worked out really well and everyone had a great time...including Mamaw! :-)


A family tradition. Each year we take this picture to see how they've grown. Olivia didn't want to be in this one though.



Sawyer's reaction to Evan's gift...Club Penguin for the DS. If I had known he would've loved it so much, I would've bought him 2! :-)

Evan's gift from Lauren...Wall-E.


Lesley and Me (and Ellie Claire).

Mamaw and Me!

The Stice girls!


Me and Brandie.

Evan, Sawyer, and Griffin glued to Club Penguin!



After leaving David and Sandy's, we came home and got Evan in bed so Santa could bring his goodies. We've had a great Christmas here this morning, but I'll have to post about that later. We have to get ready for the Christmas Day marathon to begin! :-)

5 comments:

The Browning's said...

Merry Christmas Carol, you had as many stops as us. whew, I sure am pooped...

Lesley said...

It was a fun night, wasn't it. BTW, Sawyer has spent a great deal of the day playing the DS game : )

Shanna said...

You sound as exhausted as I am!! Hope your Christmas was merry!!

Erica Simpson said...

Doesn't it all just fly by???
I can't wait to see Christmas morning pictures!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you all had a good Christmas Eve. Looks like Evan had a lot of fun with his family.