CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Blogging Anniversary

I was just looking back over my blog and realized that I started this hobby exactly one year ago today! Yay! 53 posts later, I find that I am more obsessed with blogging today than I've ever been before...just ask Shaun! :-) I'm so glad that I get to keep in touch with all of my friends and family on here! Have a great weekend. Back to work Monday! :-)

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary! You made me look back too...but mine is not until July! Guess that means you are older than me!:)

Emily V. said...

Love keeping up with you and your fam. We love you guys,happy bloggiversary....ha

Staffanne said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary! Your made me take a look back... Love to read about you and your sweet family.

Brandie said...

This is soo addictive for sure..love your pics and stories I always look for your post!! :)

Anonymous said...

It is quite addictive, but so enjoyable! What a neat way for us all to keep up with each other's families!

Terri A. Stice said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary!

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

Hey! Our anniversary was great. I got Jeremy a BluRay so he is pretty excited. Thanks for asking!!

Anonymous said...

it would be fun to get the boys together...

Pauliwog said...

Hi Carol! I am so excited that you found me! I am new to this and have just been trying to set up my blog site! I can definitely do something boyish for you. I can do anything from changing the colors to putting a car on the bag. Just let me know what you would want. These are $28 plus shipping. It would probably take me a few weeks to get it to you, I hope that that wouldn't be a problem. I am working on getting an email account set up for my site, but for now you can just email me at pmhuston@gmail.com. Write me an email if your interested and we can discuss what you would like on your bag. Looking forward to hearing from you sometime soon! Sorry to comment here, but I wasn't sure how to get into contact with you...or if you would see the comment on my blog.