CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter 2009

Happy Easter everyone! We have had a wonderful Easter weekend. I can honestly say the best part of it all was just being with my sweet family! We had church last night and again today. Both were good services and helped to put this holiday in perspective. It seems like it's so easy to lose sight of the true meaning of today, but I am very thankful for what it represents. I hope you all had a great weekend as well!

Evan taking apart his Easter basket. I didn't get a picture before he started to tear it apart.

What a handsome little guy!

Our family of 3 (and 1/2) :-)

Evan hunting eggs!


By the way, it appears that the majority of you think baby #2 is going to be a girl. Only a few more weeks until we find out for sure. For those of you that haven't voted, don't be shy! I'm anxious to see if you guys are right! :-)

11 comments:

Valerie said...

Great Easter family photo!! You look super!

Erica Simpson said...

Happy Easter!
I can't wait to see what the new baby will be!

Julie said...

Great pictures! Happy Easter!

Jeremy, Shauna, & Kennedy said...

That is such a good family pic! Evan is so cute. BTW, I'm voting on a girl!!

Staffanne said...

Great photos! Evan is such a cutie pie!

Heather said...

You do have a handsome little guy! How cute:)

The Browning's said...

I love your pics Carol.
Love- audrey

Lesley said...

Evan's outfit is cutest ever! You have such good taste :)

jparsley said...

Happy Easter Stice Family!!! You look so cute..you'll be crazy like the rest of us next year coordinating sibling outfits...it's too much fun

Stewarts' said...

You're so sweet! You are always pretty, but have an extra special glow about you these days, and, yes, I definitely believe the baby is a girl. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to tell you why I believe that. ; )

Brittany said...

Happy Easter!!! I love the pic of your family...all THREE AND A HALF of you! :)

Hope you are feeling well. I think of you often!! :)

Love,
Your sister,
Brittany