CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break 2009

We had a great time in the Smokey Mountains with the Stice family this week! We left on Friday and came back Wednesday. We had a great time being with everyone and just getting away. We shopped, played a LOT of miniature golf (Evan's new favorite thing), and ate ourselves silly! A big ole' THANK YOU goes out to David and Sandy for such an awesome trip! We had a great time and can't wait to go back. There are a few pictures below

I know it's been a while since I've posted. I've been so sick for the last few weeks that I just didn't have much to post about. I pretty much got up, went to work, and then came home and went to bed. However, we're at week 14 now, and the constant sickness has turned to just very sporadic sickness at various times of the day. I'm definitley NOT complaining. This pregnancy is just very different from the one I had with Evan, so it's taking me some getting used to. We go back to the doctor Thursday and will schedule our ultrasound to find out the baby's gender then. I know it's a few weeks away, but I went ahead and added a survey so I could see what my good blogging buddies are predicting that we have.

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend.


This is our AWESOME cabin! We are already making plans to go back to it!
Me and Evan playing our nightly game of Uno before bed!

Our little family playing miniature golf.





Evan got sick while we were there. This is him with a cold washrag on his head and all of his "pets" before bed.

10 comments:

DeAnna said...

Wow, that cabin does look awesome. We plan on going next weekend, so I am looking forward to that. Hope you start feeling better soon. That "morning sickness" (don't know why they call it that when it last all day) can be rough.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful cabin! Glad you all got to get away for a few days.

Shanna said...

Glad you all had a great trip!! I can related to the pregnancies being sooooo different, Emma was breeze, Jenna not so much; morning sickness is definatley not just for mornings!!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had a great time. I know he was sick but the picture of Evan is just so sweet! He is just the cutest little boy!

Erica Simpson said...

We were there too! Looks liek you had fun! I vote girl by the way!

Aimee said...

That cabin rocks! Glad you guys had a good time. Poor little Evan - that picture was pitiful! Well Carol, with me - different pregnancy equaled different gender. I never had a moment's sickness with Ethan and we traveled alot, etc. With Ava, I was sick from the get go. It will pass and you'll feel great! Hang in there - only about 25 more weeks! lol

Wanda May said...

Hey goose, the reason this pregnancy is different is because you are having a GIRL!!! You know I know what I am talking about. lol, just so thankful you are with child, and no matter what SHE is, we will love HER. What names are we going with?
ps
had a dream that you told me her middle name was AnnMay, (how stupid crazy is that)and in my dream I told you as serious as I could be(kinda like ole Barney Fife) that that was ok since it had both our names in it....still laughing

Lesley said...

You know the poll on my blog was right about the gender of mine? Could be something to it. I'm just sayin...

Brooke said...

Glad you had a great time......the cabin looks like a lot of fun. You look WONDERFUL!!

Heather said...

I love the fact that you and Evan have your nightly game of UNO, because..we do too! Since the ice storm (and no electric) the boys have become addicted to UNO Attack. We play every night! Glad you all had a good trip and that your doing good (except for the "any-time-of-day sickness").