I know...two posts in one day! What can I say. I'm fixing to go back to work, so I'm trying to get everything done! On Wednesday, we decided to take Evan to Bowling Green and let him choose what sort of fun activity we could do as a family. He is getting to be such a big boy! I think knowing that his days of having our full attention are coming to an end make us want to do more fun things with him. And, since he's starting school soon, we are trying to squeeze in as much as we can!
On our way to Bowling Green, he decided that he wanted to eat at Long John Silver's (if we promised to let him ring the bell when we were done) and then go bowling! So, since it was his special day, we did just that!
He had such a great time bowling with his daddy! Mommy decided to sit out since my belly would've gotten in the way! :-) That didn't stop the boys from having a blast though. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
This hat began a lunch jam packed with Pirate jokes by Shaun and Evan!



6 comments:
I love him so much and I am sure Elliot will be as special, but there is NO ONE like Evan....
Evan has such a sweet smile. What is it about ringing that bell? My boys like it too. Looks like a fun day!
Looks like you all had a great day! Enjoy your last days off!
I LOVE the hat on Evan :) Too cute!
You have to read my newest blog entry!!!!
I think it is wonderful that you and Shaun are giving Evan extra special attention before these big changes start taking place. Evan is one blessed little boy to have such thoughtful parents like you two!
Post a Comment