CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a wonderful Halloween. It was even more fun getting to dress up two little boys this year! Evan, who has become obsessed with becoming a fireman when he grows up, dressed up as a fire fighter. Elliott was a sweet little duck (thanks to my dear friend Jill). I think they were the two sweetest little spooks in the world, but I realize I'm partial! :-) Enjoy the pictures!


My sweet babies!

My little fireman!

Our family of 4!

Shaun as Brisco Darlin from the Andy Griffith Show!

Olivia, Evan, and Elliott

Grammy and Papaw with their boys.

Granna and Granddad with the kids.

Evan and Elliott with Mamaw Renfro.

Evan and Elliott with Mamaw and Papaw Stice.

A tired baby after his first Halloween!



8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures...

Shanna said...

Absolutely precious!!!!

Emily V. said...

Super Cute, love them both so much.

Lesley said...

Evan did have the BEST firefighter costume ever!

One of my favorites parts of the night was getting to hold your sweet little duck for so long!

Heather said...

Precious!! Love their outfits!

Erica Simpson said...

hAPPY hALLOWEEN! tHE BOYS ARE SO SWEET!

Staffanne said...

Happy 1st Halloween Elliott! I will never forget Hallie and Evan on their 1st Halloween. Loved all the photos!

DeAnna said...

You definitely had some cute little trick-or-treaters!!