I am a Christian, a mother, a wife, and a teacher. I hope this blog will help my family and friends keep up with life as we know it around the Stice house!
The tree looks gorgeous! And I LOVE the picture of the boys! I can't wait until my #2 is here to take sweet pictures like that! And your tree reminded me........I need to go to Kerr's to get a new bow for the top......in a crazy moment the other day I ended up nailing last year's bow to the front of the house.....don't ask....just know it looks pretty!
7 comments:
I'm full of envy!
I WISH my boys were still that little AND I WISH my Christmas tree was up already!
Beautiful boys and beautiful tree!
Priceless! 2 adorable boys and a beautiful tree! Thanks for being you...and being a friend! Love you bunches!
Love your tree...and those 2 sweet little boys!
The tree is beautiful!!! As are Evan and Elliott!!
Beautiful TREE!!!! Wow! Love the pic of the boys, so cute! :)
Your tree is pretty. And I could eat up both of your boys!
The tree looks gorgeous! And I LOVE the picture of the boys! I can't wait until my #2 is here to take sweet pictures like that! And your tree reminded me........I need to go to Kerr's to get a new bow for the top......in a crazy moment the other day I ended up nailing last year's bow to the front of the house.....don't ask....just know it looks pretty!
Post a Comment