Christmas Morning was, of course, spent at home opening and play with gifts from Santa. My boys must have been REALLY good this year, because Santa was REALLY good to them.

Evan's "stack" from Santa.

Elliott's "stack" from Santa.

That sweet face after seeing what Santa had left him!

Opening gifts from M0mmy and Daddy.

Practicing his putting.

Elliott and all his loot...how sweet is that?

Evan playing his Wii.

Papaw and Grammy with the boys.
Our next stop was Shaun's grandparents' house with the Stices.

My precious angels...in matching shirts!

Me and my sweetie!

Me and Natalie

Olivia, Mamaw, and Evan
Our last stop on Chrismtas Night was at David and Sandy's.

David and Sandy opening their new family picture from all of us.

Evan and his DS.

The Original Stices.

Granna and Granddad with the kids.
Again, we had a great Christmas. We got WAY TOO MUCH, but enjoyed being with everyone!
9 comments:
What sweet pictures!! Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!!
Griffin and I just looked at your pictures together. He really liked the putting green. Oh and I really like how cute Elliot looks in his Bumbo:)
Such sweet pics and what adorable boys you have!! Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas!
I love the bumpo seat! I'm glad you had a great Christmas:) I loved all your pics
Glad you guys had a great Christmas! What was Santa thinking getting Evan golf stuff??? lol Daniel will be asking Shaun AND Evan to go with him when he goes golfing now!!!! :)
We love the pictures of the boys and their stashes from Santa! I just love blog updates!
Love the pictures!
Your boys are so cute! Glad you all had a great Christmas!
Glad you all had a good Christmas. I love both your boys. Love the family pic idea, I know your inlaws must have loved it. Love you all!
Post a Comment