CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve has always been a very special day for me because that was the day that my family always exchanged gifts. This tradition has continued, even now as we all have our own kids. We met at Mom and Dad's on Christmas Eve morning. We had a yummy country ham breakfast, then opened WAY too many gifts! The best part was that the whole family got to spend the whole day together. No one was rushing to get somewhere else; we all just enjoyed being together!

I had to take Elliott to the doctor that morning. He was put on breathing treatments.
Here is a picture of him taking his first treatment...SAD!
Me and my siblings...Jennifer and Greg.

One of God's greatest blessings...my wonderful family!
The original Duvall party of 5!

Papaw and Elliott.
Jen and Doug (and Harper)

Lucy and Greg

Evan and his HUGE remote control 4 wheeler

The big kids eating breakfast

My little family

After we left Mom's, we went to celebrate Christmas with the Renfro Family. I think there were 40 people present. It is always so much fun to get everyone in one house. My favorite part of the night is the Christmas Caroling. It's a rule that no gifts can be opened until the singing of "The Twelve Days of Christmas."


Mommy and Evan.

Sweet little Mamaw.

Brandie and Me



Once we left the Renfro celebration, we went home to get ready for Santa. The boys put on their matching pajamas and headed straight to bed so Santa would stop at our house.



I'll post Christmas Day pictures soon!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Exactly how many pairs of matching pajamas do your kids have? : )

Great pictures, looking forward to seeing the ones from Chrismtas day.

Erica Simpson said...

Again-I of course love the matching PJ's! So sweet! I love Jennifer's little bby bump too...

Heather said...

Sweet pictures! I'm sure your boys (and Shaun) will have lots of fun with that big 4 wheeler. Trace has to take a breathing treatment every night before bed and sometimes more if he's having trouble. Elliott didn't look like he was minding it much...that's always good when they don't fight it.