Okay, I'm really far behind on my 3 month letter to Elliott. I've been SO BUSY! I hope you enjoy this month's installment and photos!
Elliott,
Elliott,
I can't believe you are already a quarter of a year old! I also can't believe that my time staying home with you will soon come to an end! I could cry just thinking about it, but know you will be in good hands. I try to realize that I prayed long and hard for a healthy baby and God answered that prayer by giving me you! So, I don't have too much to complain about!
This month you have really started to show your personality. You really are a GOOD baby! As long as you are fed and your bottom is clean, you are happy! You've started to sleep through the night...YAY! You usually eat around 10, go to sleep around 11, and don't get up to eat until 7 or after. WAY TO GO!!!! You are also a little butterball, and I ABSOLUTELY love it! I took you to the doctor this week and you weighed 16 pounds and 14 ounces. I think I just have big babies because your brother weighed 17 pounds when he was your age! Speaking of your brother, he adores you completely and I think the feeling is mutual. You light up when he comes in a room, and seeing how much you two love each other causes me to light up too! This month you've really started to smile A LOT; you are almost laughing. I can't wait for that to happen. You've also fallen in love with your bouncy seat. You think those fish are the funniest things and Mommy gets a lot done because of this new love of yours. The carseat issue seems to be getting better too-- I've figured out that if I turn the light on above you (regardless of it's day or night) you ride much better!
Christmas is just around the corner, and this year is more special than ever. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that we have 4 stockings hanging this year, instead of just 3. I remember looking at that blank stocking last year and hoping and praying that this year it could be monogrammed. Thank God that it is. Our family is SO HAPPY that you are a part of us. In fact, Evan, Daddy, and I talk a lot about how glad we are that God gave you to us and how much happier our lives are because you are in them. I have a sneaky suspicion that Santa is going to be really good to you and Evan this year. You have both been such good boys. Daddy and I aren't expecting anything though. We got the best gift we could ask for this year...it came early on September 15th and it was even sweeter than we expected! It was a precious baby boy that has completely stolen our hearts...especially mine!
Happy 3 month birthday, Elliott Daniel!
Love, Mommy







1 comment:
So sweet! Savor every second...Ava is turning 2 on Monday and I'd swear I just brought her home! But, she is more beautifu, more fun, and more idependent every day. :)
Post a Comment