I've taken some pictures over the last week that I wanted to share. I hope everyone is gearing up for a wonderful Christmas holiday. I can't believe it will be here in less than 3 weeks! Where has this year gone? Enjoy the pictures.
8 months ago
A look inside our wonderful, crazy, hectic, blessed life as a family of four!
8 comments:
Love all the matching stuff! Too cute! Your boys are so precious and handsome!
Love the matching Christmas pajamas. I looked for some yesterday for the boys and had no luck...must not have been looking at the right place.
Sweet!
Sweet pictures. I wish I could find some cute pjs for Brooks and Jax that matched that weren't footed. I'm guess these are gymboree.
I LOVE the Xmas pjs!
They are adorable! And you look so pretty!
Okay the last picture of the boys is my favorite! Except that Elliot DOES look so big!
So cute!!
The pictures are so good....Elliott is getting so big!
Post a Comment