I am a Christian, a mother, a wife, and a teacher. I hope this blog will help my family and friends keep up with life as we know it around the Stice house!
If you happened to miss the post about Evan tying his shoes, please scroll down and read it, then comment! :-) He's very excited about what everyone is saying about him!
6 comments:
If you happened to miss the post about Evan tying his shoes, please scroll down and read it, then comment! :-) He's very excited about what everyone is saying about him!
Ok, this is hilarious! I love it!
I LOVE it!!!!! Elliott looks so big as an elf!
That's funny, I don't care who you are....
Now if only you all really had all those moves!! Especially Shaun! (Ha ha) That is adorable!
This is GREAT! Hallie has asked to watch it over and over again and asked why I can't put something like that on my blog too!
Post a Comment